Homework seems to be no longer in the dictionary.Instead it has been replaced by tutorials, something lighter than homework, which I don't seems to be enjoying.
Lessons are replaced by lectures, which basically is having an adult standing in front of 100++ students talking non-stop, practising what I call one way teaching, forcing things down your throat without knowing whether or not you have the apptide to hold everything and are you able to fully digest & utilise them well.
Nevermind. There are funny teachers with funny characters, which might not really be able to contribute to my academic. (not everyone ok, if not I can count domsdays le.....)
But I like what Mdm Loo says , Start with an end in mind. Only when you are desperatly after somethings, then will you be pushing yourself to your limits. Which eventually may bring you to or at least closer to your dreams.
Maybe I should really try harder, because there is something lingering in me. This is the reason for me to desperatly want to try poly last last week. I am afraid that I cannot make it to ........... course, so
人因梦想而伟大
No comments:
Post a Comment