I am feeling terrible now. -.- nvm dun bother on why.
Saw lots of people whom I have never ever thought of seeing. Primary school friends, tution classmates, many more la. By the way BBSS alumni can also have one branch there also -.-
Activites I shan't comment too much but. O level students out there, what blogs says are somehow true la. believe them. I am in no position to say any more stuff thats all.
Orientation today was ok. I was rather slow can't even memorize one single name yet hahhah. As for the cheers, if not for the wordings, maybe I would be like turn dumb le. OGLS are not bad, at least they dont force concepts into us.
But what really capture me was the principal's speech. I would say that it is rather inspiring but the teachers as usual some good, some crude and some bad.
thats about it le, I am still stuck with stupid options thats not bringing me anywhere. -.-
百感交既, 语无论次
No comments:
Post a Comment