I have managed to live through this week full of decicion - makings and dull orientations. Making me full of emotions- angered, troubled, bored.......Anyway, no doubt I am still trying to cope with that "no life" kind of working schedule, I think I will still try JC.
As for CCA, most probably I will end up in AVA with Chih Kiat, since he sort of the offered me some lucrative incentives in order to rope me into AVA for company.
With regards to subject combination, maybe I am stupid to take up china studies as a H1. But if I really cannot opt out of it on monday then I will just have to accept it and work with it for the months to come. Chinese on the other hand seems to become a worrying factor for me, because it sounds as though some big investments mentally and physically needs to be done, in order for me to get what I want. On the same track with chinese, bio and PW, seems to be another big hurdle. Bio requires quite a huge memory space in my CPU, which I have yet to be able to upgrade. while the later, which requires oral presentation, seems to be something which requires much courage and effort.
Enough of school, I would like to say something other than school but there seems to be little content avaliable.
Went CCK yesterday to renew my consession card.Unknowingly I bump into Yi Ting, which seems to be slimer and alittle tired looking. Wonder what happen to her.
Next stop was NTUC & nothing more, Lot 1 is empty thats all I could say.
Need to go cut hair later le. I dont want stupid dentention.
Jeremy, Wen Xin I am seriously missing u guys. The joys and laughters that we share.....locally & abroad.
Ronald, miss arguing with u hahhah & thanks for these few days :) It's good to have you.
mun kit, miss your company.
Mrs OOi, Mrs Lim come be my JC teacher hahhah
想把烦恼都忘掉
I am feeling tired and miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment