After recieving this call like half an nour ago, I have successfully turned into what Mr Queck calls "Soul in dispair or distress". After like 4 days of comfort , almost stressless life, this call makes me to start worrying abt that stupid dream I have(if i wasnt wrong it is on that faithful night b4 the start of term 2 wk1 ).
He make me start wondering the following for the recent chinese O level:
Paper 1
Did I keep repeating my points in my compo?
Is the letter written in a correct manner? Are the points enough/correct?
Will the markers like my way of writting?
Paper 2
Did i really only get 10/20 for the MCQ compre ?
Is the MCQ part of the paper that badly done?
Is the Open ended compre, badly done?
What will happen if the stupid dream of mine comes true?(choy)
I can already start imagining the worst case scenario I might cry? tear the results slip?
& specifically 2 crying scenes which happened last year crawl into my mind, & the most awful scene- people mocking laughing at u ?
I might look fine but I M SCARED.
Very uncomfortable now, trying to coax myself.
Maybe should think positive, the paper not end yet..... but..............................................
nvm haizzz I wont hold anything against you. I know that u r nt trying to provke me at least for this or now. I know u have moved on to another great stage, a step close to your goals. But
May the light of dharma shine guide me through.
ÿ©™
30 May
10.30 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment