Monday, May 26, 2008

26 May 2008 O level chinese paper 1&2

早上那场令人担忧,惆怅的雨过了,但似乎还没看到彩虹。
可是心中那块重重的大石终于落下了。心飘飘然的-开心,如从获自由式的。LOL
心情是无与伦比的好。虽然这一路走来不易,绊脚石很多,但毕竟也过来了。
但愿在但愿我今天在那些洁白的卷子,上写的字是对的。希望明天会跟好。

Finally after 1 week of chinese intensive, the O is done. "o" . Feeling stressed by people around initially but, after reading the question I was feeling much better le. Less stressful. Mangage to do P.1. P.2 was -_- the close passage is easy. The MCQ comprehension was -_-llll haiz the first passage already Killed me&my courage. Nvm the open ended comprehension was OK only didn't really find it too diffcult neither was it easy.

Feeling now is good,like in cloud nine! LOL I m nt trying to say that I am sure that i will score but it is just a good start la :) . After all those chinese intensive, u manage to get the whole thing over,it is like hahhah,although i find the test papers we did a little -_-lll.


希望今天的卷子不会辜负我。

ÿ©™
26 May
03.50 PM

No comments: