Trip to dentist
Trip to a dentist have been so unbearable for a long time. Today I went to the dentist, because my teeth is really in a black ugly condition after 5 mths of rough treatment by me & long service to me since the last trip to the dental.
At first it was ok , normal scaling was carried out. But due to the fact that those bad strong stains on my teeth was so diffcult to remove by normal scaling, the doctor ended up using the saltwater spray. It has been along long time that he used that. It is painful & awful ok! The salt was like the being passed through electrostatic precipitator, when each individual particle hit my tounge & gums, it is like a charged partcle hitting me with so much force! It is so painful, that as if it is like needle poking me,until I m so nubed, that I don’t know blood is oozing out from my gums due to the spray,(I only know that there is blood because of the red water that came out of my mouth when I risen it .
Furthermore there is like a 2.5 cm diameter tube hangs around & forced into my mouth at times by the nurse to take in any flying salt , a 0.9 cm tube at the side of my mouth to take in excess saliva & liquid, a mirror, & the salt sprayer. Worst still the doctor, I think he thinks that my mouth is too small& he tried to force it bigger ! ouch! Such a bad time.
But at lest the pain I suffered is worthwhile. My teeth is much much whiter though still nt white la.
ÿ©™
9 May
09.27 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment