Thursday, May 8, 2008

百感交集Part 2- 4E3 review

The people around , what can I say ,especially those which your think are close to me but NVM, they are like LOL children that is what I do when I was young hahhah.

But there is something I can feel, for sure amongst our class, fences are up, walls are getting higher & higher day by day. To the person with a Chinese character 1+1 +1 I m not referring to u.

Maybe I am oversensitive but, I doubt I m, there are ( I emphasize are >1) people who r selfish, self centered, whom I shall not name. But there is one thing I can be sure. What Confucius said, 子曰:人之处,性本善,is applicable to our class & thus if cases of missing textbooks do occur they would most likely be stolen by other classes.

On the other hand maybe it might be the nature of jealousy that leads to all this. There are people who 妒忌others easily even over 1 or 0.5 marks I know who they r, they appear to be ok when they hears that u r better by a little, though they are the good ones, but deep inside……

I don’t know whether I should have said all this but nvm la, it is the truth.
Wonder if u guys will hate me?LOL

揭缔,揭缔,波罗揭缔,波罗僧揭缔,菩提萨婆呵 但愿文殊菩萨加持我 一切如意。
ÿ©™
8 May
9.47PM

No comments: