Monday, June 2, 2008

2 june 2oo8

Monday- meaningful day

Went for the GCE 'O' talk. The two presenters are really good! They are detailed enough& fun enough to "lifeten" up the sleepy atmosphere(due to the stupid yellow lighting that some restuarants have which apparently is something I hated most! )

The points given were useful. They talked about how & what we should do for paper 1 & 2. What kind of things we can do what we should look out for. & I like this phrase <> *-* suitable for some people.

I would say that it is something worthwhile, something valuable which I doubt could be purchased with a mere $25 outside.

After that went to Lau Pa Sat with Ashu, nicholas, ronald. Maybe I am too tired, felt alittle stingy (not because i think that the food is expensive) but more of the rather dunno why first time I felt that there is no appitite for food. Thus 放生nicholas lim & went off with Jeremy with a feeling to go shopping. Half way met Jing Chao & Ariel, which changed my plans cause they want to go window shopping at Takashimaya, which I dunwan, so I went home alone.

I was stupid enough to take the dunno east west or what line the red colour one & wasted 1.5 hours for the trip to chua chu kang & another 0.5 hour back to my house. Thus I reached home at 7pm.

Today also recieved the vietnam dong that I asked Jeremy to help me change. hahhah I was like a dunno what so happy with so much money. First time gt so much money! When i let shi min see one note she was like LOL, told me touch the note makes her feel good.

ÿ©™
2 June
7.52 PM

No comments: