+ pts
The food , great variety nice except breakfastwhich was -_-lll.
The accomodation (2 ** Sao Nam Hotel) at first everyone was unhappy with it, but later, when everyone gets tired etc, no one complain le, some even enjoyed living there like jeremy
- pts
Cu Chi tunnel horrible! I ended up shouting for mdm teo to get out of that hell.
Mekong delta not really recommended , but this trip is like once in a life time?
Went down to catch fish in the wet muddy smelly &....... with some booby like traps hidden deep in. With lots of catfish , prawns & other fish. Dunno why go down immediately kena already . People knock away my specs & ...... Haizzz
The shopping was fun, but too short. Initally I thought that I have brought quite some stuff but after unpacking them at home I realise that nope it is like so little.
Overall the trip was ok.
Some new discoveries
Mr Lam is like a alcohol addict. Although he only spent like $40 in vietnam but guess what he spent 180 +++ on dunno how many bottles of wine. Furthermore I was told that at this age we tends to not be able to discover the beauty of wine or alcohol but at their age drinking wine is like drinking some expensive coca cola or high class pepsi.
I am like getting more & more big mouth le to a extend like showing off haizz.
My sincere apologies to Wen Xin.
Lastly
I regretted not spending finish my 200000 Dong, saying so much, not buying the sling bag which was super cheap.
I would like to thank jeremy, wen xin & pei jun for giving me a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment