Saturday, August 7, 2010

should be finishing up that whole list of HW now, but hmmm, I just wanna do some updates, had been onlined for these few days & realised that many had not been online.

A levels does have its own powers to make people negelect their computers de ma. Anyway, changed my appointment with NUH till next next tue, brought it forward by 3 weeks, cause I dunno if I can live without medication ma.

Read an article on TODAY's 2nd page , about how nervous breakdown turns into a depression. X= It's like, woah, there's actually comeone who can feel how u actually felt.& agreed that friends are important, but there's this idiot.( I dont care, I am simply using this word on him now, afterall, he doesnt see all this also. ) Appreciated the start, but I really hated the end.

Anyway, from facebook, seems that I have missed quite a huge part of NDP, but I am glad that at least for the past 48 hours I have been feeling relaxed & calm ( cause I am away from school) ( somehow school gives me that emoish feeling & it drains everything out of me )Though, I think I am starting to get abit, diffcult with my sleeps le. X=

If its not that I can't bear with it, I wouldnt have said so much recently also.

No comments: