Friday, August 27, 2010

It's like 1 week since I took Laxapro, & I must admit, it works like a exlir, I am turning normal again. :) Though, not totally, but I am finally smiling. But, somehow, u can feel that, the joy is fake, cause, there's still times I felt like hyperventialting & my shoulders are as tensed as ever still. But, I am normalising at last. & u know, when you feel sian or sad, that there's this medical thingy pushing things down(I can feel it). But I dun wan to take prozac. X= & I am not studying enough la, I am well aware of it.

Like what I told jessie, the worst thing is probably not the sarcifices, but not getting what you want & letting down those that really cared. I have walked so far, I'll make it to the end.

Mrs Lee told me my plan D but, I dun wan it. I rather have my plan A or the plan A+, she proposed = get a scholarship, fly out & 证明给全世界看。 ( think I am daydreaming but 人因梦想而伟大, CaiLin You must ok hahah)

远离颠倒梦想
笨鸟要先飞

No comments: