Friday, August 20, 2010

Hmmm, I dont really know what to say now. If only, if only I dont have anxiety disorder now. (yah, stop procrastinating a fact that couldnt be undone)

I went NTUC to buy chips & biscuits justnow, I saw a cashier, he was my friend. But thats not the point, the point is, the first thing that striked me was, he's definately capable enough, but he chose to move in another path. When people see me, they always see one side of me, the studious, probably hardworking side. But my inner self, who sees it?

Time & again, I told myself that, I need to walk till the end or else I would have wasted 2 years. But, it isnt easy, afterall, today another one in our class cried. Those that didnt breakdown in school, might hab broken at home.

Mdm Song actually blocked off a consultation slot for me. lol. Guess wad, she was absent on wed, because, she was too stress, she almost fainted when standing. We talked for quite sometime, she know that wad she said to me would fall on deaf ears & almost wad she said, I also know.

But, as much as I could be an ordinary kid, I can't cause, its 80 days left, I wan to make it, ALIVE. I am ready to sarcififce anything, but I must bear in mind that, my deterioriating mental health, needs some immediate attention. All the teachers are basically, worried that I burnt out before the A's. I can sense that. Till, mdm song actually want me to stop le. haha.

like wad ronald says: " must peak at the right time and not burnt out"

愿得智慧真明了

老天自有安排

No comments: