Kays, went NS checkup at depot road today, freaking far & long..... The medical checkup is like 2.5 hrs, the vocational assesment took me 3 hrs...... (not very fun, I was like, can it be done asap.) Basically is all physics & math & I think I failed the math dam badly, caused before I even finish half of the math session, time out.....
Brought my referral letters along with me, saved me the trouble of talking what happen. & I am now PES D for 3 freaking months....... & I will need to go for review like during prelims....... haizzzz
Say Kendric today also, he went for review. & By 3mths later my memo would have reached CMPB also le...... Hope I can get the PES I want. X=
& I wanna complain, how can they freaking draw blood from me like that de, poke the neddle in & dun draw, wait wait wait talk talk talk then start drawing slowly ZZZZZZZ Dam pain la!!!! Then worst still, After he pull out the neddle, he didnt even press my wound zzzzz....
NVM, at least they didnt manage to take a 2nd sample for my potassium, I was like thank goodness..... lols
I got my NUH appointment letter today also le...... so werid still got doctor name on it. I remeber my mum's letter dun hab de. X=
Youtube :)
No comments:
Post a Comment