Saturday, June 5, 2010

诚信

相信别人,相信自己, 如果我能选择,我不会和任何人说这三个月来的苦.
但我真的憋不住了.

Its a kind of human mentality, we dont want people close to us to know what happen, fearing that, by revealing pieces of past, the image of us would change. For intsance, that sight of him entering that room, also took me by a shock, afterall he look bit hmmm ( always come & kao pek me only). Huamns, have our own secrets, which we don't want to reveal to others. Just like, I would rather pay to tell strangers how I felt, nowadays, than to tell people around how I felt.

我好,你也好.就当一切没发生过.

I learnt something (lol), the worst thing to tell people is " its ok de, dun worry" cause, the inate nature of humans tells us that, such words are just lies, we humans created to calm ourselves down & they do nothing but to conseal the utter truth from us for awhile & sooner or later we'll still, sadly, have to face the cruel facts.... If people want to cry, let them cry, but after awhile, we ought to stop them, if not ........ but teras needs to flow, it is a way, that stress could be "thrown away" .

人活在当下

No matter how long, tedious the path is, if we persist on, there would be an end.

No comments: