k, its like a week + since my last post le.
我终于忍不住了。。。。。。。。
I went to see mrs low again like on wednesday, though I still dunno how to tell her wad happen XD She was patient enough. & she say that if there's one thing good, I am willing to seek help :) But the trip also reconfirmed one thing, if I dun make the turn, IMH there I go. :( I dun wan >.<
So eventually, that nite, I smsed her what happened, that whole chunk of story, she was surprised also. lol, yet she's quite calm, replying that there's no harm seeing a specialist.
Though she wasnt very positive, cause yah. She say that if I felt stress before any paper, I can just sms her & visit her an hour before the paper & she would free up the room, lol. & dun mingle with any gang & continue fliping notes.....
& today, went to see tcm, cause tution was cancelled ( thank goodness). Got green green colour pills thats suppose to help me sleep 0.0 hahah.
My mood is lighter le, but things doesnt change overnite. "What is happiness" question which Sirage posted for us, guess I knew why I was so confident with that question back then le. For, that was the start of problem.
快乐才是成功
你和我的距离似乎越飘越远了,可能是时候让风筝的线断了吧。
No comments:
Post a Comment