k, I went hospital for my first visit today.....................
hmmmm....... He did a totally check on my situation.... my relationship etc... hayos. The doctor is from India haha ( he got a very very freaking thick accent leh !!!( Make me so xin ku to listen to him.) lol. His name very cute also - surej babykutty john.
Is bit ex la, I went in like for 30 mins, & they charged me $30....... Got medication for emergency, er not advised to be taken under normal conditions, cause it makes me dumb or rather my brain will function slower. So that I dun think too much & it will then lighten my hyperventilation.
Got 2 conclusions from this visit. Study might not be my cup of tea, I forced things on myself, hence, when things r going downwards, my learning process worsens & the vicious cycle continue. Next, as usual, I was adviced to go out with friends more often, I am like huh, now so busy how? nvm, breathing therapy lessons in 3 weeks time at NUH...... hmmmmm k bah.
2nd conclusion is - NUH only got forgein doctor & that place is big haha.
K, bah anxiety disorder - is common ( I doubt, though I know that our school also have ppl sufering from this, but my disorder is more serious bah) thats about it.
I am wasting time liao hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment