Wrong - The word I use to describe today .
It started out in a wrong way, the A maths was wrong, I have not touched much on A maths neither did I studied other stuff, I think I watch too much TV & sleep too much liao!& I filled in too much wrong answers le.
Question number -A maths Evaluation - marks deducted
1 - I was dumb enough to think singular matrix as 1. It is 0. so -2 m
6d - until now still no idea blank -1 m
7ii - what is defined ?? I left it blank - 1m
7 iv - I dont really know how the 9 prop out - 2m
7b - I gave up so blank -3m :(
9c - I know it was take 9b answer multuiply by 2 but I thought later
but later didnt come so it was blank - 3m ;(
9d - Any o how do one -2m
10bi - how to show blank -2m
10biii- Stupid question , I thought I multiply wrongly then didnt contine - 3m ;(
11f - co ordinates I thought of vectors which I am sure will
solve the problem but the time seems to be going against me so blank - 2m
12a on the whole - stupid I start to get nervous & thats it - 2m
12b - dunno la drew the thing & any o how answer so - 2m
Never before was there so many blanks on my paper , I think I need time management.
Total : 25 marks gone there goes my A1 bye bye.
Hope that A2 is still there, I want a high one pls.....
Ronald happy liao hor, clear anaylsis of my results - 25m , (still excluding all the ayo this not nice that not sweet marks that L is going to deduct) . {-} _ {-}
& by the way pls hor dont return me my 10 dollars keep for now cause I realise that it is better for you to keep the money on my behalf , or else I have spent the $10 you just return me ._<
Haizz this means 3.571428571 off my average. Never I should never let this kind of kalapa fraught like stuff happen to me . This is the worst A maths paper.
Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
8 sep 2008
11.42 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment