Saturday, September 20, 2008

Prelims , the results are still acceptable, but it seems that there is still a long way to go.

Read a passage yesterday it is about IKs and humans. They shared common traits that is they survived by detestation and take joys in the bad luck of others, celebrate the death of others and live for the death of others. The passage describe in advance that man is fundamentally a bad lot, out for himself alone, displaying graces like affection and compassion only as learned habit.

Which I think is true, afterall this can easily be seen and felt. And as dates draws nearer some will turn into Iks , which are isolated in a ruined culture. In their absolute selfishness and incapacity to give anything away, they will eventually or would have already built up a new defence for themselves.

Think I had already scummb to complacency. I haven't really been as productive as what I had been in the past one month. haizz how ??

"Greatness comes at a price and it remains to be seen. It is whether you are willing to pay the price. " adapted form chronicles by NTU.

Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
20 sep 2008
12.11 PM

No comments: