Friday, September 12, 2008

After Prelim

Feelings after Prelim - nothing special dunno why , although logically speaking I should feel relief but, I dont seems to. There is nothing special except I felt more free & not really better cause I didn't really put in & worry much so aya nvm.

Fiona & Qn (the one that worry so much) , srry to say but my answers are right. :)
As for those who wants the BBSS GCE "O" Preliminary Cheminstry MCQ answers they are as follow: ( Q1 to Q5, Q6 to Q10 , & so on .....)
ABCBB
BAACC
DCCBB
CDDCD
DBBBD
AADDA
ABCCB
DACCD

Think I did badly for the Biology Paper 1.
Flunk all the practicals & almost all the science practical 2 le..... haizzzz
E maths p.2 & A maths P.2 horrible so careless, haizzz

Maybe I should not think so much le, what is done, cannot be undo,so let it be lah.
Enjoy peace for 4 or rather 3.4 days & worry later.

o ya, highest for geography is dunno who but is 44 marks.

Namo Amitābha 感谢三宝加持。
ÿ©™
8 sep 2008
02.59 PM

No comments: