Today after chemistry dunno why oso I go & sort of retorted Shi Hui feel so bad now Sorry .。。。。
Tests & Exams haiz life is really only like that ? Why they rush in like mad like water like haiz…..
A big mistake i make on 2 April 2008
Haiz yesterday last day for the oral program ……
Know I am thinking why I so stupid huh ? Tell those three girls so much? Those things & opinion are meant for me & myself only not everyone! Die le nowadays I am telling too much. but dunno why I feel better much better. Telling them how I think about the ……………..Wonder how the 3 girls felt about me ? Am I over sensitive ? Or am I very weird ? haiz nvm le
But thinking back sometimes it might be good to reveal a little. Cause I am just keeping too much,(secrets & etc) & I just know too much .
To the 3 girls I just want to add a little
Your might just want to know why I am like that . I used to be very very innocent one(till sec 1) no ones know I am like that except my mother. It is due to the complex family background which I shall never reveal after all家丑不可外扬with horrible relatives that 笑里藏刀that I learnt how to see things. They always think that I am like my mother and I am those more quiet one but I am not! Dun step over the line or else they (relatives) would regret…….
Maybe one day after the O levels I might 家丑外扬 & reveal more hahhah
人会因环境而改变,但不因让环境而变得失去理智。
Also I know there are people who are unhappy with the way I blog cause I acid them too much le. Sorry. But I doubt you get corroded in any way.
ÿ©™
3 April 07
04:23 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment