Tuesday, April 15, 2008

路遥知马力,日久见人心

I will use this phrase to describe what actually happen today. Mrs Lim gave out the probability & trigo test. There are simply people who did well for both, well for one only or did badly for both. There is particularly this boy in our class that did exceptionally well for his trigo test with 49/50 WOW! But he did OK not bad for his e maths test 33/40. But he was sad & started pestering me “How much you got huh “. I told him that I got 33 he was like even sader, & said something like huh haiz why same as you. I know I am lousy but , do you need to be so frank & blunt ! I know you should be smart & not be like me. But do you need to be like that? I know u might think that I am a little 过分to during Chinese, but I am not laughing that u r stupid or what so ever . I am just happy.

Be contented dun be so 贪心 Ok ! Life is not just about win or lose. 只要知道自己进了力,问心无愧,那就好了。有时事情不再终点,只在过程。

By the way why am I saying all this as though I am I comforting you huh ? I should be angry OK!

Nvm after today I have found out one thing. My mum always tells me this when I am young. 防人之心不可无,害人之心不可有。 有些事物表面上看来是善良的单内地理。。。。。。。。。。。。。

ÿ©™
14 April 08
04;54 PM

No comments: