"Just now I was suaning Mdm Yeo.I was telling her they should create a question like this:The number of Math teachers ending up in IMH annually is given by the equation X^8.By 2020,how many teachers will have ended up in IMH?Considering that the current year is 2008."LoL interesting. wonder why ronald dun do it on mrs lim . Hahhah.
Forget to mention yesterday. Nicholas decided to find Mrs Lim to ask how well he did & etc. so i followed. From there i proved something. Mrs Lim can be a very very very very very very very very.....biased source. I think she herself knows it oso cause i tried hinting to her that she is & she did not deny the fact. Haiz..... life is so 同人不同命。
S.s revision is a disater until now i have only finished like 1 .5 chpts omg !
ÿ©™
19 April
11.25AM
No comments:
Post a Comment