Saturday, April 12, 2008

七上八下

"I have given my friends special concessions.I am the catalyst that will help people to succeed.But in any case,I can take it back that privilege anytime.I give you my word that I'll be the trajectory that will make you see your downfall.Man,how I wish this academic year will end AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.As things stand,I am going nuts.I want to leave this world behind me.Possibly not see some of those familiar faces forever.Friendly on the surface,but crafty on the inside.Good friends are hard to come by." Coated from ronald's blog

Found it pretty intersting. I think Mr queck is quite right afterall. what he has anticipated last yaer is finally coming....... What I have thought of since last mid year is about to begin.

Our class is like a ocean. On the surface it looks clam & peaceful. Fishes are chatting like nobody's business. But serval meters down the sea, you did be shocked to find tremendously hot & active underwater volcanoes(wrong spelling) bubbling and spilling out hot larva into the sea, destructive plate boundaries are moving abruptly .

But one thing still hangs in my mind why does the water residents living & fisherman fishing above not know a single thing about it?Why ? Haiz.... life

人永远都是自私的。为了利益能不择手段。

Yesterdayys AAC was intersting but I dont seems to feel good at some moments. LOL . Suddenly I felt that i have really made a big mistake in secondary 2 & that Maybe 天 is afterall being fair to me. Being the holy one - has always given me paths to chose which i think not everyone has. But i just dont chose the right one. And end up regretting what i have chosen.

haiz 不能怨天尤人,只能怪自己不争气。

ÿ©™
12 April 08
11;39 AM

No comments: