Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its been a month since my last post, has been busy catching up. Literally met everyone that I am keen in meeting & catching up & gossping with. Did lots of shopping at Bugis, orchard, suntec......... Astons, etc..........

It's also been a month since I started work at conrad, everyone is awesome, except non other than SP. The chefs are nice to offer me food :), the cooks+waiters are good company( the jokes, the fun is memorable) & my big teochew sister which speaks to me in only teochew, turning the kitchen into teochew restuarant kitchen hahaha............... Pay is ok, with CPF contributions :) ( SP usually ruin my day so I shall not comment much about it)

Had a pretty bad throat infection, with white dots in my throat, seen a freaking ex specialist at Mt Elizebeth hospital................. Tried antibiotics that was once considered allergicccc........ Decided to heed the advice of continuing my medication & see a psychologist now :) hope it will get better( though I doubt it will get any better soon but still yah).............

3 more mths to NS, everyone felt that I should start working out hahah....... Tekong seems like hmmmm, unfriendly still. Nvm, will unfold that mysterious look it gives soon........

1 more mth to results, hmmm I would say I am starting to have jitters? hahah Planned to have 3 consequtive days of leave upon recieving the results release date, afterall I don't know how it will turn out & how I will react ( though I sort of the prepared for the worst)

CNY, had a great time this year, visits to relatives house was reduced significantly & I am quite glad with that. & Instead, visits to friends house really made my day :) Had my first experience of being 庄稼or 财神 at jasper's house ( playing 21 dots, which I lost quite abit of $$$$). Played Wii at Julian's house........... Thank you everyone for the fun & company :)

As usual, temple trips were included in this yr's new year itinary. Such trip usually gives me hint on things, but this yr the hints seems to go haywired, caused there's chaos in the temple....... lols, my wishes are simple, hope they come true. I emphasise on certain things more than those more important ones, wrong priorities but certain things does meant alot to me. Especially after a hard year.

I should hve answered, replied or rather contact you, but I choose not. There's certain things that I should try to erase & let go of some past, till than peace will return............. Avoiding is not an option, but I hope the message has been sent.

On a lighter niote, there's still tonnes of cny goodies, totally & I stress TOTALLY untoched at home........... perhaps this is one of the perils of working in a pastry department hahah, pastries, cakes & all things sweet, looses their luster and appeal to me..................

在此祝愿各界万事胜心皆如意,百德吉祥皆可达,身心安康,福慧増长,六时吉祥,步步高升

No comments: