Saturday, February 26, 2011

Had an awesome day out with Ee hong, Jasper, Julian, Cindy, Hazel today :) But I think I'll elaborate about it in the later part of my post tonite.

For now I would like to ventilate a bit, I am also sarting to have jitters over my results next friday liao. though it's not official, but the rumour seems to have transfromed into a fact that " NEXT FRIDAY 4TH MARCH 2011 WILL BE JUDEGEMNET DAY IN WHICH, A LEVEL RESULTS IS RELEASED" Though the timing is yet to be confirmed ( revealed by the relavant authorities via the singapore one & only media company MEDIACORP lol) but yup, I like all normal kids out there stay firmed to affirming this rumour as a fact.

& here I am worrying about the day, will I be in tears of despair (again) ? Wad if I fail my GP? wad if I can't chose my path again? What if I fail ( or rather, get straight Ds ??) ? & there's one more question now, WILL I HYPERVENTILATE? ( I am like touchwood) Everyone hopes that our phone will ring after 9am on 4th march to congratulate us, but the number of calls that would eventually be made has already been fixed. Mandate of heaven has been fixed, awaiting to be delivered at the scared moment to each indiviual............. Haizzzzzzzzzz

Anyway back to reality, had a great time at jurong point today with above mentioned people, they have made my day or leave worthwhile :) Had ala cart buffet at Zhou's kitchen, hmmm food was ok ba, service quite hayo, Played monopoly deal at kopitiam. Movie was I am number 4. Dinner was fish & chips. Had an awesome chat with both hazel & ee hong :)

Life's unpredictable, we are bestowed with the ability to choose but this does not translate into guranteed entittlement or ownership. This is reality, this is life........

No comments: