Friday, January 7, 2011

I think I am beginig to adapt & enjoy my job le. X.X Though the fact that the morning & afternoon shift are gonna change irks me beyond believe................. Cause, I enjoy being with the nite shift people more than the morning ones ( thats definate & for sure).

Waffles, crepes, brownies, sufflce, ice cream, eeeww , may sound nice, but yucks, I am sick of them especially to waffles. standing at the waffle station making waffles(EVERYDAY), scooping ice cream is turning me off towards such delicaies........... Cakes, mouse, pies, tarts( bearing in mind that some are even plated with edible gold or silver foil) simply turns me off nowadays. Cheesecakes,macroons & strawberries used to be my weakest point. Nowadays I seem so used to their presence, and probably tired of eating them & throwing them into the dustbin that I stopped being so fatancised by them. & on top of that, the evil karma I attained thanks to pouring them away (DAILY)......................... Even lemon tea, seems so common recently, considering the fact that I can use the lemon flesh to make lemonade ( cause if I dun use it, they will throw) or simply exit the pastry kitchen & head for the canteen for free unlimited lemon tea...............

But I managed to learn a new term today the word chocolates could actually be replaced by the word praline hahahah, next time I will eat praline & not chocolates, sounds contradictory rite lols

k, got my pay today.............. :) It's like finally hahaha............. Went shopping at suntec, brought a shirt X.X hahaha

No comments: