k, its been along long time since I wrote here...................
I am like getting better yes :) Finally, anti depressants are working. But I am getting bit sleepless, my sleep is not sleep, I have sleeps full of dreams, that I almost got sleeping pills...... But I was told to consume the Almaprozam that I was given to make me sleep...........
Haven been studying much recently. X.X Seen people mugging day and nite for the As..... Join the league, on the stage, thats what many around me wanted to. Aspirations, thats what make us humans.....
Insastible needs & wants, I just started bio revision................. wan le......... GP undone at all......... haizzz....... should be mugging le. 8 more days the race will start & it will end in about 40 days.....
My journey is coming to an end, this chapter is closing & I am definately going to cut some people away from my contact list.
I know u too much that I simply hated the sight of you now......... Get lost :)
物竟天择,
势者生存,
败者生存.
No comments:
Post a Comment