Its been a week of exams & I made it safely till now. Everything seems rather fine & probably peaceful till now. Other than idiotic & abnormal chemistry paper which I would very much like to highlight.
Was really devastated initally after the first disaster (chemistry), afterall 38 marks was literally blank, I really really have not much hope for even a B in chemistry now, unless mircals & I mean it MIRACLES- 奇迹 happens. I know harping on to that idiotic chem paper won't make me feel any better. But whenever it strikes me I get nervous & haizzz, afterall it seems as though it is the thing that will break me from my dreams............ Its really really a disaster............... B in prelims & wad's up for A levels???
GP was surprisingly enjoyable, though many said that my points were correct, but I wondered if I did well enough afterall, more than half of S01 did the question of international efforts on global hunger. & my AQ & summary did I focus and zoom into those points correctly?? But, at least I manage to try everything.
Math was hmmm, paper 1 was bit shocking, slightly above average to me. I would say that it would be paper 1 that differentiates an A student from a B student. Paper 2, pls pls pls, I pray & hope that I am not so careless or else I can prepare to go foregin universities le............
Bio, hmmmm I replied Mr Wong's "How how? " sms with " a doable paper, that is way doable than his paper hahah". But paper 3 might be real tough & paper 1 might just push me out of the fight for entry into local uni.
Thats about it, slacked for one day le....................
Just hope that I would end the next few papers with a celebratory mood & fly off 2 days after Bio MCQ to Vietnam.... hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment