I should be mugging now, I know. It's a pretty bad thing this friendships have to end this way, but I no longer cares. People keep saying that, its not the grades that judges you, but thats wad I was feeling. Everyone is mugging le. By now, I have made it clear to all teachers that I had GAD, cause I know I need help with it, if not I also dunno wad to do during exams, I really can't finish most of the paper & the last 15 mintues of every paper makes me feel like shit.....
Still wondetring if I would be in school next friday, I doubt I will. If I had a chance to re live this two years, I swear, I wouldnt have went swimming on that faithful day & I could then rewrite my 2 years, probably I would have felt better.
60 days, & off I go, I would be in Vietnam :) finally a dream come true. But now, my A levels, are more important, to prove it to myself & prove it to others, that I have made it. & to make these tormanting sufferings worthwhile.
I just hope that, I wont be crying like wad I did when I got back my O levels, it was a nightmare that I hope I never experience again. For if not, I doubt I would have the courage to face anything else.................
No comments:
Post a Comment