Actually, only intended to check the portal & shut down the laptop de. But well, facebook & blogger seems too attractive.........
Mum & Dad's back from KL, unfortunately with no clothes at all ( I call it pathetic shopping hahah), instead they were back with a huge box of chocolates ( I meant those brown cardborad boxes not those small small boxes inside) 370 ringgit worth of coca...... hahah its enough to suffice me till end of year le. Apparently, I think is because I told them dark chocolates ( those extremely bitter oness) are good for anxiety, cause there's this dunno wad natural depressants inside, so i think thats wad made them brought 5 boxes of it...... lol & lots of rasins coated with coco.... & 3 boxes of Bei teh soh , 2 boxes of tau sar piah.... thats all. They might just go cameron highlans again this year end, for another event, but I doubt they will. lol
thats bout it, must really start my engine le ..................
Found this quote somewhere, "Humans are like plants. When we are cut, the threat is felt, one will propagate for survival & existence". find it extremely meaningful & afterall this is wad I have been sensing from some people.
No comments:
Post a Comment