Sunday, September 26, 2010

k, I have been slacking for the past few days doing I also dunno wad. other than friday.

After bio paper 1, I rushed off to see psych at NUH. Heng, I reach there on time, cause the doctor dunno I was coming(due to the delay by the nurses in sending my file into him) & went off for meeting ( I saw him walking away with my eyes while I was waiting). When the nurses finally realise he was offed, they rushed to confim if I was late & called him back haha.....

NVM that, cause he gt a meeting to attend to & he was already late also lol. He wrote my memo for MINDEF & it is like so so freaking short lol.( really 2 short sentences only!!!) saying I was under his care for my condition & wad medication I was on. hahah, he say if it is not enough I'll have to pay $80 bucks for a medical report which will take him a month to prepare. lols

anyway, medication dosage increased to 1, 10 mg pill / day le :( & according to the psych, my tiredness & wanting to sleep is due to exams haizzzzz, why cant I just be normal ???

After that met mum at JE MRT & went Singapore mint to get my silver pendant :) mum ended up getting another orchid coin, just as I have expected, she seems to have an interest in metals with flora designs..... anyway the pendant was wow :) It's my first PAMP bar ( smth like a gold bar, but is only 1/25 OZ= 6.662g) Lovely, cause they seldom make such small cute little silver bars in swiss :) & more importantly it is sealed in those formal percious metals plastic with assy office seal & certificate number. making me 不舍得open it........ hahah

k, thats about it, mum & dad would be back from KL tonite, they have been away since friday nite to tend to an event cum tour at KL. lol hope she gets me my secret recipe brownies lol

need to really start muging like mad le. cause I have slcked too much.

1 month of studies & delayed gratification
100 times of fullfilled wants & no regrets

No comments: