Thursday, July 1, 2010

okays, I am freaking worried before this stupid math paper 2 & I was rite, something will be wrong.... I was so so so anxiety ridden during that paper la!!!

When I started the MI I was like, hmmm not bad, I managed to finish it within 6 minutes leh :). But come 2nd & 3rd question, I was totally wiped off the table. I was so so pek cek when I reached 4th question, leaving Q2 & Q3 part ii) blank, that I was abit gasping for breath (luckily I calm myself down abit), & I crushed the paper quite loud. lol & the pure math section, I was like why I didnt see a single normal approx & normal & the supposedly normal question turned out to be answered in an unnormal way, making me so freaking afraid that what I was writing was all wrong. zzzzzzz

K, nvm, there's some quite irritating things happening throughout the paper also, the guy on my right, actually finished what he could within like 2hours & slept for 1 whole hour, I was like WTH , am I that dumb, how I wish I could sleep also, while the girl on the left kept sighing & sighing non stop for the last hour zzzzzz . & there's one "fucker" guy behind this "left girl" that kept saying fuck rite from the start of the paper, I was like, wow, what a memorable exam experience I had......


haizzzzz its such a bad paper......

No comments: