Thursday, July 1, 2010

feeling rather emoish now. I don't want any regrets of not trying to get what I want, but experience seems to tell that I am not that teabag for that cup of tea. Just like that paper justnow, its not as if I dont know how to do, cause even my memory is failing me... Understadn understand, thats what I always heard teacjers saying. But understanding alone, without commiting to memory kills. Its like you know how to do, but you forget.

Really dont want 6 Es appearing infront of me, but GP is sure at most a E, CSE , E , chem is already half dead, math is like haizzz........

I wonder why my life is only about grades, but for now or at least the next 3 months , it should only be about grades and nothing else bah. I really dun wan E & S for GP & CSE, it is really 2 things that will break me, cause I have absolutely no confident in them at all....

No comments: