Got back everything today....................... The last paper started like that ..............
" Your Class .................. worst ................ " I was like -.- , then "30% pass" me & ee hong was like huh 8 only ar..... zzzzzzz.....
Got back paper1, I was like ok, paper 3 I was ok, paper 2, wah shocked completely...... The first thing that strike my mind was - " Did I study?" ....... It is quite hard to believe that you studied when u got 33.5/100. It sort of blew me off & anxiety kicked in. I started ............... but I was really really scared to breath hard & scared that I would collapse, cause I turned numb, & I really dun wan to let the class feel anything ( especially when the atmosphere is pretty sadddd), so I decided to take o.25 of the medicine & just went out of class for air ( with a signal to mr wong). & the way he gave out the papers, use throw de, I am abit pissed also X=
Ee Hong came along, really appreciated that. :)
Its quite hmmm, sad bah. Somehow, I felt that the class did put in some effort to study for the bio, just that probably hmmm.
命中有时终须有, 命中无时默强求
haizzzz, I cant help to sigh la........ This anxiety is really disrupting my life, even during exams......
Today, might have been a wasted trip, but at least I realised that there's nothing that I can do to recover, I can only try to combat it. It has been part & parcel le.
No comments:
Post a Comment