Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today was rather ok. PE was ok, but I am starting to begin to hate the fact that friday PE will be dunno wad physical training, which means I will be all wet & sweaty on my way down to far east.
--------------

Don't really know wad happen between us. Clash of interest, inappropriate usage of words, emotions, rejecting etc................. or probably it was me that's the reason.

Still, I feel that, I am not really deemed appropriate to befriend you sometimes. Cause I just can't find a reason, over why u seems sader whenever after communicating with me( other than those times when I am stupid with my actions & words). While on the otherhand, most people don't do that & that should be the what I considered" correct way" for a friendship.


Probably I was over paranoid or something, but I don't think I am.

友谊如果那么轻易被磨灭, 它就称不上是友情而只是单纯的认清

No comments: