Friday, January 22, 2010

Phewwwww................ Its finally an end to this horribly long & tedious week. Lots of things. tests & quizzes. Think chemistry, compared with the others, was abit of the badly done.

Up next, bio test, chem quiz (again, but this is life), lots of homework. Need to settle down soon, & start mugging. But I am afraid that I might just burnt out easily this year. There's this stupid idea when i see kairos student. (It's abit bad of me but ) I have this stupid stupid idea whenever I dun understand some stuffs, that is - I might become one of them after common test, hahah.

Then there is another thing that will give me this "join kairos feeling" - CHINA STUDIES, there is this very stupid feeling that I will just fail it for a simple reason - I feel super ultra insecure.

I was abit annoyed today during CSE, especially by the fact that after 1 year I still don't know how to write topic sentences !!!!!!!! I was freaking irritated, if not I would not have been so sarcastic to "myself" telling him off that " I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ECONS!" - so should I join Kairos for econs? dumb rite? having such stupid thoughts - only after you have gone through a freaking hellish PROMO period. lols

Maths - is getting more & more boring......... & i dun really like vector, or haha vector teacher.
Chemistry - I am feeling more & more lost .........
GP - is fun, i always enjoyed it, even though I hate + fear seeing it during exams
Bio - I love mendalian , he is really a genius hahah

K, up next is my cousin's wedding :) Shark's fin & yam paste. yeah !!! my all time favourites. & Just being random, in order to prepare for the upcoming battle year end, I am going to nag my mum to buy more & extra more pineapple tarts this year.(hahah, absolutely no link, but who cares cause I simply love these lovely tarts!)& my marks & spencer chocolate chips , I die die wan to buy it ASAP, I am simply missing & craving for them!! They are awesome cookies at affordable & reasonable prices.

沉默中的希望

No comments: