Horrible start. I feel so so drained le. Do I really feel happy in school? Hmmm, probably, chih kiat was right, if I was in another disposition, I would feel even more drained ba. Afterall, although class was not very much of the managable ( with me staring into space during math, daydreaming in biology, making no sense in chemistry & last but not least worrying for china studies during "my own class") , probably the class was enjoyable at times, just enough to keep me alife during class. & the conversation via smses. lols
Tonnes of homework gushing in like tusnami, then there's lecturers after lectures of talks to handle. BTW, china studies is really really "self study" what I call I( YU CHING aka YEW CHENG) teaching himself. The lectures is really really really a sheer waste of time. Sometimes I really wonder - why was I so dumb & naive to think & believe that china studies in english was a subject that was suitable for people with C5 for english. & that econs is only meant for people with B4 & above, when the fact is that I sort of enjoyed listensing & reading econs related stuffs.
Enough complains for now, at least I will wrap off this hectic week with a wedding dinner from my cousin :) ^^. Shark's fin, yam paste my all time favourites . haha & I can do 1 pull up le !!! Yeh ! I broke the egg.
快乐才是成功
No comments:
Post a Comment