It has been a rather (productive, non productive,I have no idea ) weekend. Promos in 7 days time. Yet I have not started C.S.E & GP. Two very important H1 subjects in order to get promoted. Guess I would have to save some last minutes for them this time round. I no longer have the luxury of time, I used to have.
Bio & chem is like half or can I say half done. I hope history in maths will not repeat itself, it can be rather demoralising and disheartening at times to see yourself being trapped in that vicious ABC cycle, with the C appearing at the wrong timing......
With just 7 to 9 days left, I am just afraid that I cannot finish bio& chem in time.Afterall theres roughly about 10 + chapters more. Attention span and level of concentration has been droping like no one's bussiness.
I have a wish for this promo. But I just wonder if it is just part of my day dreams.I wanna regain the confidence I used to have, the faith I used to behold.Perhaps Mrs Lim was right that jc is not very suitable for me, but if you never try, you never know. It is just a prediction.
May the merits of triple gems support me through this ordeal. sadu sadu.
是你的,终究会是你的。不是你的,终究不会是你的。担心再多,也与事无补。但可能就这一次,听天由命,行不通吧。
No comments:
Post a Comment