Friday, September 18, 2009

Apparently, I have been quite dumb and careless with my choice of words recently, be it in class or outside class, which has created some trouble in terms of me relating to people.

Monday, tuesday & wednesday this week had been quite hellish for me. Being quite volatile at nite.

I doubt I would be attending my nephew's wed this sunday. Is like so werid to have a nephew thats so freaking grown up.Btw I dont even know that is he existed(sounds so bad but thats how many relatives I have. Anyway, that means one wedding less to attend. Year end my cousin is marrying, that one I will go :) looking forward to it, provided I pass by this term safely and pass on to the next stage, or else theres no reason for me to be there also.

Tomorrow onwards. Is bio le. Even mdm Song was shocked to hear that I have not started bio revision. Today just let it be le. I hope I can finish I & R tonite. Should drink more chlorella powder, I feel better with that.

CSE is like beyond words for me. Even though theres clues, but but nvm.

为何我总爱在对的时候,做错的事?

my apologies.

No comments: