14 October 2008 - horrible physics practical!!!
Wrong what is wrong with me ?????
All the practicals , almost all has been screwed up by me. It is really a horrible experience that I dont wanna have again . I was qutie angry today, after physics . Why am I so stupid??? Why dont I plot a curve when my points already tells me that it is a curve? Then comes the measurement of h , I know I have seen the word bench, but again stupid reflex action told me to measure from base . There goes another 2 or 3 marks. Then there is the practical extension which rip me off another 5 marks......
Thinking back now bio & physics practicals are really equally badly done.
haizzzz
Saw my senior on my way back home today, forget to ask what is his L1 R5.....
Namo Amitābha
愿得三宝加持
ÿ©™
14 OCT 2008
12.04 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment