11th October 2008
A memorable day. Last offical schoolday in BBSS. Its been a long but fruitful 4 years. I have made wonderful friends that I will thank in a post after the O levels. Patient & meticulous Teachers which has walked with me through this 4 long years. Yesterday, I saw some touching moments , some teared, while teachers gave their last word of encouragement & blessings. Thinking back now, I have enjoyed these 4 years.
Outings, chalets, trip to Esplanade, Vietnam trip, CCA camps, class outings, jokes & laughters. These are the memories that I will hold till the very end.
I thank you guys for staying beside& encouraging me through this tedious journey. Its been this 4 years that I have grown & matured, learned how to give & take, & make my way to where I am now.
If not for 2E5'06&05 & 4E3'08&07 I might not have the ability to undergo this 4 bumpy years, & alight at the right place where I supposed to be.
Perhaps this might be the last offical post I am gonna make b4 the O levels. But I would like to thank the triple gems for their blessings. May the blessings of triple gems be with my friends & family.
Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持。
ÿ©™
12 OCT 2008
12.04 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment