On Monday night dunno why something strike me, at about 12.30 pm like that
What u do today, is going to be what u r tommorrow.
Till now I still wondered why did this phrase appear, in my mind 2 nights ago. Am I slacking too much & Is this a sign of anything , warning that if I dont do something about my studies something negative is gonna happen ???
But werid enough I dont have any dreams for the O levels yet, wonder why. May be I am not working hard enough afterall. People can complete all the test papers allocated in like one days time but why can't I ?????
haizzz .
Furthermore I am getting more & more careless with calculations nowadays. I can see 5 as a 2 a x2 to x .
What is happening to me ???
I want tears of joy next year! Not tears of sorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment