Thursday, March 20, 2008

NL ,fiona, Mrs lim 三角关系

Back.I failed to noticed that love existed for such an ugly person like me.
Posted by _*&^%$#@!=(NL)=!@#$%^&*_ at
6:16 AM 0 comments

source adapted from http://www.nlarmstr0ng.blogspot.com/

From the above source we can come into 2 conclusions or rather 2 inference :

NL thinks that f---- like him (though most of us thinks that it is the other way round!), & NL thinks that he is ugly(though he is not really la)

But after the recent phone call he made (1/2 hour ago); he clarifiy that the love refers to kinship love or rather family love.

But i think the love is form some external places other than school.

I feel so sorry for fiona haiz......

But,LOL NL I would say u 咎由自取

Also haiz lol NL seems to have another mum Mrs lim they ,both so good in maths,cough also cough together 真是母子连心,起立断金 LOL no offence

ÿ©™
20 mar
07;08 PM

No comments: