tiday,when i woke up no one is at home thiss is really the first time, but nvm.I decided to cook my own lunch instead of buying it from downstairs. I boiled soupwith quite some stuff, & guess what it turns out nice:). It is the first time in my life that i cook at home alone! LoL & it turn out to be a success! By the way dun think i use MSG or other artificial sweetenings, I boiled the suop with dried scallops& dried shrimp& dried mushrooms& cabbage, carrots,ginger & fishball which i added last.
Nvm by the way to all my CIP group members i do not know wheter we need to go tml,cause the libraian seems to take forever to reply me.I called about 4 times le stop calling me to call them ,the whole libaray seems to know me as this bukit batok student finding for margiau for CIP ok!
ÿ©™
10 mar
12;50 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment