Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chatted with people from PES A & B recently. My or rather our conclusion is similar.- Pes C BMT is no kick. Even the PCs felt so. But probably, other than those that came up with this thing, ppl generally felt that Pes C are recruits that brought them a piece of amulet from the specialist and they simply are chao kengs...

I beg to differ. Though many would think that a Pes C defdening for a PES C seems to be defending our pride.

The fact that we are classify under PES C actually reflects that we are flawed in a way or the other. ( To balance my view: Though I am sure there are definately some that created the flaws delibrately.....) And that actually, some flaws seems to be neglected by the organisers.

nvm, too chim, i dunno how to bend my word in that manner that I dun offend the "restricted words"....... Basically I am not feeling well....

People tend to judge a book by its cover. Sometimes, I just hoped that we can spare abit more thoughts for each other. And probably life would have been easier. Humans may then remove our mask and be ourselves.

Asthma is back to haunt me. ....

No comments: