Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can't really find an exact word, verb or any english word to describe my current feelings. Full of anxiety,( nt full but mixed with worries, discomfort and a feeling of seige. Its butterflies in the tummy huh? No idea.

Anyway, there's many hopes/wishes that I am carrying with me to tekong. The hope of not being "te kan " ( aka ill treated or bullied ) by ( I cant say who here haha) . The hope of being able to blend into the surroundings & I mean camouflage. The hope of having the ability to complie, do & complete wadever sai kang given ( yes that includes run......) . The hope of being able to mingle with whoever shares the bunk with me. & The hope that I would nt be mentally affected too much ( Afterall I know wads in for me, quite eeeewwwww).

That's last post. Cya in 2 weeks.

No comments: