There's alot that I wanted to type, the estacy in me, the joy of finishing 2 years of ordeal etc...... But I dunno how to start haha...
After the paper1, went lot 1, with the guys for so called "breakfast" then, went around haunting for shoes with Ee Hong..... Then went home........ Then went to IMM with my brother with the intention of Fish & Co, but haizzz nvm, at least it was nice :) Then steamboat at Mr Lim's house, felt quite bad, caused we made a mess out of his house, but still, I enjoyed it, thanks alot :)
Today, woke up at 7.30 am super early !!!! Made my way to NUH. Ended up being late for 0.5 hours haha, my condition improved :) But still, medication is as per normal. & surprisingly, like wad I was being told, alot of people is there indeed, cause I manage to find 2 down there......... Rushed off to Jurong Point for movie......
Off to Vietnam tomorrow, not exactly excited, but still, finally, I am getting OUT OF SINGAPORE :) A rest, that I deserved.... ( quoted from doctor)
2 years passed, THE END to this horrible chapter of my life & I am about to embark on another....... Heart felt gratiude to those that help extended their help to me in a way or another. & 09S02, THANK YOU :) for the experience, care & more importantly the memories.
雨过了就有路。。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment