Though it is official that my 2 miserable years in JC has finally ended, in a rather unpredictable manner. I am glad that I haven chosen this path, instead of the others. For, the people that I met, the friendships that I made and more importantly the memories that I collected are priceless...................................
Chih Kiat
Though I have been in 3/4E3 with you but interactions only started in JC. Sincere apologies with regards to those frictions & misunderstandings that arises due to my insensitivity. Thank you for reading & tolerating the list of smses, hearing the stories, staying within reachwhen I needed help and more importantly walking this 2 years with me. The memories that we shared :)
Ee Hong
It's been 2 short years, but still thank you. Really appreciated your presence & heartfelt gratidue for being there for me when I fainted ( caused u stayed throughout). Though, I always argue with you, but it's through these small little arguements that made school more bearable, more enjoyable, more interesting & definately more pleasant in the past few months, where school had beeen hell. I'll miss these small little 斗嘴talks and the presence of u as a peer, as a friend. 朋友一生一辈子。。。。。。
Elisa
Sometimes I wondered: Probably you are fated to transfer to PJC, to talk & gossip with me hahah. Your presence not only changed the dynamics of your class but also touched the lifes of others . Would definately miss the walk to & forth school with you :) & thank you for allowing me to confide into you.....
Hui Jie
Biggest in size in class..... Your presence livens up the otherwise dull & mundane classroom. There's really much for me to learn from you. In the way you see things :) Thank you for being there to lend a listening ear. Apologies for being unable to return you that favour when you needed it.
Jasper
Famed for your dark skin & moustache, would definately missed those days interacting with you and really admire you for the way you treasured friendships:) & thanks for the job :) hahah Think I know you better in that few days hahah
Julian
Hmmm, you really lives up to the name of being Mr Nice guy , going out all the way to help your friends & peers. Felt gald& blessed that such a kind soul like you is actually here to help. :)
Pei Jun
Thanks for being there to lend a helping hand throughout these 2 miserable years. Your presence really let me felt that I am cherished :)
09S02
Gussed I appeared a bit of the anti social by not attending some of the outings& gatherings, and disappearing during class in the last few months made you guys wondered why... But still, thank you for tolerating and understanding my absence. Glad that I was part of this class and really treasured the moments. thank you. :)
Mdm Song & Mrs Low
Don't really know how to express my feelings of gratidute to both of you, for if not for your presence, I doubt I would be here today. Thank you for being there to listen, help, advice and guide me along this dim path. And really appreciate your presence. thank you :)
----------------------------
Men always tried to connect teh dots infront of us, which makes us felt pressureised, inderior and helpless. Yet, few tried to connect the dots that we have uncovered and left on our pathway to nirvana. For, it is not the ones infront that shed light into our lives, it is those that we left and discovered that direcft and nagvigate us to greater heights................
Deep within me I know that I am running away from some things that I will have to face it sooner or later, yet the overwhelming fear, has made me succumb to isolating myself from facts.
On the eve of the New year, let the past be the past and lets treasure our presence, behold our future. Many thanks to those that have left an impression, impacted, changed and helped me on this tedious path. For without you guys, I woldnt be what I am today.
感恩三世诸天大德神佛的护佑与加持,愿来年百尺竿头更上一层楼。。。。。。。
Happy New Year, and May the year ahead be a blessed and smooth ones to all.......
No comments:
Post a Comment