Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yr 2009 Part 3

January
- “O” level release
- Malaysia shopping
- Lots of considerations, dilemma, choosing, postings

Feburary
- 2nd Feb. first day of JC life….. (Seriously I was abit lost back then…..)
- Stellar Evolution, Orientation theme. I should have enjoyed it, but somehow I wasn’t really in the mood back then. Can’t blame anything. The sequence of events, took me by surprise.

March
- First CIP at YMCA
- Horribly packed holiday

April
- HSK, the cert would have been nicer, if my photo was there. Lols

May
- No idea what happened.

June
- Viet gang 1st anniversary :)
- My first time going to Malaysia by public transport.
- That “memorable “CIP, that took me weeks to finish. Zzzz haha

July
- Mid year

August
- SPA & more spas, think I flung Chem horribly…….. but it’s over. What is done is done.

September
- Stress & more stress

October
- Promos

November
- Weeks of preparation for PW…….. meanwhile comforting myself that it is ending soon. Haha. Don’t know how bad I will fare but I know I tried my best :)
- Chinese, not much preparation. I felt abit underprepared to a great extend. The rest leave it to heaven’s will. But people out there should know what I have longed for.

December
- Probably the most fruitful holiday ever. But homework wise is abit undone.
- Taiwan trip 4-9th , awesome. I want more eco trips ^^
- Acid Camp
- Pharamacy Camp, not bad J
- Metro SIF at sengkang Compass Point, abit sian

I missed, 4E3

Those times, Shi min helping me with math ,infront of me, fiona joking beside me, Parveen behind me. Jeremy going home with me, chating on the bus trip down Toh Tuck, Ronald & his character, Nicholas & his muggish character, Chih Kiat & Ming Sheng sitting down there quietly, Clive’s jokes that never fail to liven up the atmosphere, lili and her bubbly actions. Mrs Lim & her acidic words. Mrs Ooi & her, I repeat again. Mdm Teoh & her always big geographical actions. Miss Tan & her Chinese lessons.

Viet gang
The days in Vietnam, shopping, sightseeing, haggling, eating etc…. Enjoyable & memorable.
These were the innocent days, where stress and its effects were considered mild.

喧闹的都市中,一切早一尘埃落定.
今年不是没有后悔,但我知道我以尽力了

No comments: