Monday, December 21, 2009

Yr 2009 part 2

There’s something I have been doing throughout this year – rejecting, declining and turning down people. Be it 4E3 gatherings, 09s02 outing, AMS outing, Wen Xin’s cum Jeremy gatherings, Ronald’s meetings, Chih Kiat's request, my mum request to go out with her, wedding invitations etc……..

I have rejected all sorts of things to that extend that I feel quite awkward and pai seh nowadays.
Am I really like out of time? Perhaps yes or rather things, incidents, request and events always comes clashing together, to the extent that sometimes I don’t really know how to choose between where I should be. On top of that, prioritizing PW seems to make things worse. Sometimes I really wished to have been able to meet & catch up with KH, Jeremy & Ronald more frequently. But things usually don’t really go according to my will.

Perhaps, give & take that will be the answer to the various choices in life...........................

近善近美,有时还真难

No comments: